9.15.2008

So Grateful

I was sitting here working and all of a sudden I had a minor breakdown. I must be hormonal or something because out of nowhere I started tearing up just from thinking about how grateful I am to have such an amazing life, an unbelievable husband and beautiful baby girl. God has blessed me with such an amazing life and I am so grateful that I am able to work from home through Primerica and enjoy every day with Samantha by my side. She has truly become my little sidekick and I love her so much! Thank you Cherie Bone for having the courage to talk to us about the business and helping us to make the decision that has changed our lives forever! We will always be grateful! :O)

1 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

Samantha is so cute! Im so glad you started a blog! Cant wait to see you guys when we get back!