9.28.2008

Our Little Dove Chocolate Snatcher

So at Grandma's birthday party last Sunday, they had a table set up with all types of bread desserts, dove chocolates, hot cider, etc. Well...check out this little chocolate snatcher. Samantha walked up to the table and looked around to make sure nobody was watching. She then grabbed a dove chocolate and stuffed it in her pocket. She walked in a circle, looked around to make sure nobody was looking again and did the same thing...over and over and over again! It was hilarious! We were all watching her, but she didn't know it. It didn't happen just a few times. When we got home that night, I told Steve that Samantha had a present for him in her pockets. He reached into her pockets and started pulling out melted dove chocolates. What was the final tally? She had given one away to Uncle Kent, one to Aunt Sue, eaten six or seven and still had twelve melted chocolates that Daddy pulled out! It was so funny! I guess she is learning at an early age that chocolate is a girl's best friend.





4 comments:

Mendy said...

Hey I just found your blog through lexee and I am going to add you to our friend list so I am private but if you want here is my email and I will add you mendyorton@yahoo.com

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

that is just the funniest thing ever. i cant wait to meet this little munchkin of yours

kizzle said...

I love my little mamfa!! Glad she actually likes me now.
Aunt Krista

Mel said...

Hey Girl,
Found Ya!! Bloggin is the coolest way to keep in touch! Samantha is HUGE! I haven't seen her forever!!
Melissa ;)