9.21.2008

Princess Leah

My mom & me. Dad says we look like Princess Leah.
Aren't I so grown-up?
You know, I still haven't figured out how to smile without squinting one eye!

Have I got you wrapped around my finger yet?

So each day when I get ready, I ask Samantha if she wants her hair done and she always says,"Samantha hair done too." When I ask her how she wants me to do it, she always says, "Samantha wear piggies!" or "Samantha wear bouncy balls!" (Meaning she wants her hair in messy buns.) It's hilarious! It's so much fun watching her learn to talk and the vocabulary she is picking up! If someone would've told me that children were such great entertainment, I don't think I would've believed them. Maybe we should consider having another one soon. :O)

3 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I can't belive how big she is getting. They are fun! (not too sure aobut having another one though! LOL) Just kidding, I can't believe I am having #2 either, it's wierd to think about but I guess that's what happens when you miss taking the pill a few times huh? :)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

she is just so cute! i cant believe the last time i saw you you were still pregnant with samantha. crazy huh!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I can't believe how big she is. She is so cute. I am glad you started blogging cause I was beginning to miss you too much! So just curious was that an announcement at the end of this post? Love ya.