9.18.2008

Happy Happy Birthday! Can't believe I'm 27!

Yesterday Steven and I went and bought a new digital camera for my birthday today! Can you believe it? We finally broke down and bought a digital camera. We took our old film dependent camera to the company trip in San Francisco last month and realized...hey...it's really time to move on and leave the old school camera behind. 48 exposures and we were all done, but there was SO much more to take pictures of (and see) while we were there. Thanks Steven! We finally have a nice digital camera with 10 megapixels, 12x optimal zoom and a 2.7'' LCD screen. I love it! Here's a couple of pictures to put on display our amazing skills with the camera. Did any of you know that we really have twins? Samantha & Luci (fer). Little Luci is the one that is always digging in my purse. What a little devil!




7 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Hey there! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are doing great! It's been ages since we last saw you crazy kids! Samantha is getting so big, she's beautiful!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!

TheStaheliFamily said...

Jillyn,
I'm so happy you started a blog. I didn't think I would do it either, but I finally did. I'm glad we can keep in touch a little now.I have Kirstie on my myspace and she had a picture of samantha and it totally took me by surprise. Parker is two, but for some reason I was shocked to see that your little one was so grown up too. She is a cutie. I can't believe she is such a little blondie. The last time I saw you guys was when us girls went to dinner together and then went to kenzies for games. How are things going for you guys? We are doing good.

brandonandlexee said...

Happy Birthday Jillyn!! Did I hear you closed an app on your bday?? :)
Doesn't it feel great to be one of the ones tearin it up!!!!!!

Emily Rollins said...

I cant believe how big your girl is getting!! Your blog is cute! Good to see that you guys r doing so good!!

Ashley & Kevin said...

Haha sounds like fun!I have twins too, only they both evil!

moore girl said...

hey this is cherish and ur blog is so cute me and wyatt were cracking up when we saw those 2 pics of samantha and luci it is so funny i cant wait until u guys come down for christmas sence u arnt coming for thanksgiving ya right now kirstie, mitch, braxton, riddick, kali, and mike are here and then tomarrow aunt barbra, uncle brent, and erin are coming it is going to be so fun to nad u guys arent here and geuss what we r having thanksgiving in our new living room we all wish u were here keep in touch love u tell samantha and steven hi for us ok by