9.16.2008

My New Calling

So...my new calling in church is to put together a photo directory for the ward and run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get in contact with families who will let me take a cheesy picture of them like this one! So far I have been told to "print the *%(^&# thing without me in it" and some of the comments I get from people are hilarious! It's a picture folks! Half of us look the same when we take the time to get ready as we do when we just wake up! Look at the camera, smile, and say cheese! No one will know if you got ready or not but you! Right?

3 comments:

JENNIFER said...

JILLYN it is so much fun to see everyone's real life not just over the phone! I think everyone should get a blog up North for sure just so I know them better! Your family is adorable! I'm sure I'll talk to you soon!! :)
It's not much but my blog is http://jenniferfrahm.blogspot.com

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

such a cute little family! she look so much like steven!

danielandjamaica said...

Hi Jillyn! So I had to do this for our RS. That was a big project and it was just the ladies. I just took my camera to church and got most people within 3 weeks. That's really something to do the whole ward. Good luck.