9.28.2008

Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

Here are some great photos from Grandma Peery's 80th Birthday Party courtesy of Aunt Joan! Thanks for helping me get these on our blog! It was such a special day and time to be with Grandma & Grandpa, as well as the rest of the family. Only time moves on to the next scene, memories remain a part of the heart forever.
Grandma had been talking about how she wished I would've recorded the song I sang at my mission homecoming cause she loved it so much. I surprised her by singing and recording ten hymns/songs for her in Spanish. It was such a special gift. We both had tears in our eyes as we listened to it! I am so grateful for such an amazing Grandma. I love her to pieces!

Samantha & Mommy
Uncle Rick & Aunt Joan

Uncle Hal, Aunt Joan, Grandma, Mom, Aunt Sue, & Grandpa Peery

0 comments: