10.31.2008

Carving Pumpkins with the Bishops

Last Sunday, for Chantiel's birthday, we went over to the Bishops' house to have a little pre-birthday/Halloween get-together! It was a ton of fun. Chantiel & Jeff had pizza and queso with chips ready and we ate and ate and ate! We found a couple of cool pumpkin patterns and let the boys go at it! Thanks for the invite guys! We can't wait until we can get together again!

Samantha & Bridger cleaning out the pumpkinMakin' sure to get all of the guts out! Eww...gross!Daddy thinks he's a pumpkin...how cute!Steve, Chantiel & JeffJeff's Amazing Bob Marley Pumpkin
Steve tried very hard...a jester? Who knows? I'll give him points for creativity!
Heather & Bridger's Eensy Weensy Spider
Chantiel & Bridger! (I finally got you in a picture when you guys were standing in the pitch dark! Thank goodness for flash!)
Heather, Samantha & Bridger
after a long night of carving!

1 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Jillyn! It's Steve's cousin Amber! I just came across your blog from Camille's page. I'm glad that now I'll be able to see how you guys are doing, because I haven't seen you in forever! Samantha's a doll baby! And I like Steve's jester pumpkin! :-)